Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My Kids Say the Darndest Things: Part Four

Madelyn crying: I hurt myself!  Whaaaaaa!
Me:  Why?  What did you do?
Madelyn: I was practicing my ninja moves and hurt myself!  Whaaaa!

Kaiden: "Madelyn, can you please go get that car that I was using?"
M: "No.  It jokes me."
Me: "What does that mean?  Can you please go back downstairs and get his car?"
M: "No.  It jokes me."
Kaiden: "Madelyn! What. does. that. mean?"
M: "It's Spanish."

M: "Look at that spider.  He is in a racoon."
Me: "Oh, the spider is?"
M: "Yes.  That is where the spider sleeps.  And then he will turn into a butterfly."

M: "My head was falling down."
Me: "What do you mean?"
M: "I was putting these cards back in and my head was falling down.  It does that when I get tired.  Then it makes me not talk."

M: "Mommy.  When I dance it means mommy and when I shake my booty it means daddy!"

M: "I'm gonna joke daddy when he gets home and tell him that we ate at Old McDonalds."

M: "You know that broom I have up in my room?  Maybe I can use it to broom up all the dirties."

Kaiden packing up toys in his backpack for a pretend camping adventure:
"Flashlight. Chet!  Bandaid. Chet!  Dinosaur. Chet!  Waterbottle.  Chet!  I think that will do it."

M: (After Daddy went potty) "Oh, it's smells very interesting.  Aaaannnnd it smells stinky."

M: (After spraying body spray on her arms) "Smell my boo boo.  Doesn't it smell good?  Does it smell like boo-boo anymore or like flowers?"

M: " Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.  Touch your toes and any dough.  Eeny, meeny, miny, moe. 

K: (Playing rock/paper/scissors) "Rock, paper, scissors, shoe.  Rock, paper, scissors, shoe."
Me: "Kaiden, it's rock, paper, scissors, SHOOT." 
K:  "Shoot?  What does shoot mean?" 
Me: "Never mind.  Just say it however you want."





No comments: