Sunday, November 4, 2012

Meal Plan-11/4/12

Here starts another crazy week in the life of us.

I am going to attempt to restock my freezer with some muffins and breakfast foods by baking up a few batches of each of these recipes.  It's always nice to have them on hand for quick pulls for breakfast, snacks and, heck, even to pull for some quick lunches or dinners!
Vegan pumpkin muffins
Vegan Chocolate zucchini muffins
Vegan whole wheat waffles

Always on the look out for new salad ideas for lunch, I thought I would try this three bean salad recipe from Oh She Glows.  I love her recipes!

And I can't forget dessert so I'll probably make up a batch or three of Dreena's vegan chocolate chip cookies.  Oh. My.  I'll try and get some into the freezer before I eat them all.  They are sooooo good.  But a quick note if you decide to make them, it calls for a 1/4 cup of sugar, but honestly, I cut that in half and it is still sweet enough.  Follow the other directions to a "T."  You don't want these babies to dry out.

Sunday
Mish mosh of left overs and smoothies.

Monday
Vegan ravioli with veggies.  Found these at Wegmans and thought I'd give them a try since I have yet to find a pre-made vegan ravioli!!!

Tuesday
Salmon and quinoa/rice blend with veggies

Wednesday
Grilled Cheese and Soup

Thursday
Black Beans and Rice

Friday
Veggie Pizza

Saturday
Hopefully out to dinner

No comments: