Thursday, October 4, 2012

Does It All Really Matter?

I have been reading Francis Chan's book "Crazy Love" with a group of women at our YMCA.  We meet every week to discuss each chapter.  It's been an excellent book so far and hopefully will help bring me back to the place I need to be...daily study in God's Word.

We recently discussed something that made me think of this video that I had watched years ago by Francis Chan.  I shared it with the group and wanted to share it with my readers.  I recently put it into my "reality check" folder (I keep this folder on my computer to reference when I need a reality check!).  It reminds me that what happens here in this short life on earth DOESN'T MATTER!  We need to keep our vision on our eternity in Heaven with our Lord and Savior.  What you worry about here in this life is so trivial when reminded how short our stay here really is.  It's often easy to live for "this world" when we all should be focused on living for "His world."  Love this illustration!

No comments: