Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Kids Say the Darndest Things: Part Three

Another addition of My Kids Say the Darndest Things.  They continue to crack me up!  I can't believe some of the things that come out of their mouths!

Notice Kaiden's tie that he wanted to wear on the outside of his sweater!
Madelyn:
Can you give me a piggy bank ride?
"Mommy, who made you so, so smart?"
"Water washes all your things away.  It's really good for your body."
"Can you put my watch on me so I know what clock it is?  Oh, it's fourteen and sixteen."
M: "I'm gonna show you my muscles." Me: "oh, those are big muscles."  M: "No, no.  Those are little muscles."
"I don't want to see that bug.  I'm scary of it."
After her falling and getting a scratch on her finger: "I got a crack on my finger."
"Look at my big muscles.  Cause I went pee pee in the potty!"
"I am a granddaughter.  And Kaiden is Mee ma and P pa's granddaughter son."
"I'm having a really bad day.  Cause I took a drink of water and it made me cough."

Kaiden:
"Madelyn, I prayed to God that your lip would feel better so you don't need to put ice on it."
"Do you know what I want to be when I grow up?  A knight in shining armor."
Talking to Mee-ma: " I want to tell you about a necklace that I got for mommy.  Somebody took me to get it for God-mother's day."
"Night, night.  Sleep tight.  Don't let the bugs get a bug bite."
Me: "Go put your shoes on we're leaving." K: (grabbing at his pants) "But myself hurts so I just want to go naked."
K shouting to M from another room: "Madelyn, come in here.  I want to talk to you.  I'm not naked."
"See you in a year, raccoon."  "See you soon alligator.  See you soon crocodile."
"I wanna walk in the rain.  Cause it will make me grow!"
"I'm going to eat all the cucumbers cause I'm the cucumber man!"
K: " I just love flowers.  You know what I like more?  Giving you flowers." Me: "I like when you give me flowers."  K: "And even it makes God happy."
"Mommy, I remember when God made me."
"Give me that broom so I can broom this up."  Me: "You mean sweep it up?"  K: "No broom it up."

M&K
"You know what else God made?  Oh this is gonna be a good one.  You're body!"  M: "And He made your boogies!"
After I sprayed bees to kill them with bug spray: M: "You saw them die?"  Me: "Yes."  M: "You mean you saw them die on the cross?"

No comments: