Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Workout Jams of 2012

So, I have been getting back into working out on a consistent basis.  Well, when I say consistent I mean "more than I have in the past 4 years."  And that's not really hard to do.  Trust me.  There hasn't been much consistency in work outs since circa 2006.  Geesh. 

Anyways, my iPhone has just about kept me going on those workout days getting me through some runs on the treadmill and torturous workouts on the elliptical.  Thank goodness for iTunes.  So here's a glimpse of what's playing these days.

Boom Boom Pow-Black Eyed Peas
I Gotta Feeling-Black Eyed Peas
Till the World Ends-Brittney Spears
Just the Way You Are-Bruno Mars
On the Floor-J Lo
Jenny from the Block-J Lo
Dynamite-Taio Cruz
Yeah!-Usher
OMG-Usher
Somebody to Love-Justin Beiber
Baby-Justin Beiber
Born this way-Gaga
You and I-Gaga
The Edge of Glory-Gaga
Paparazzi-Gaga
Telephone-Gaga
Bad Romance-Gaga
Home-Daughtry
Gangsta's Paradise-Coolio
Harder to Breathe-Maroon 5
Independence Day-Martina McBride
Party in the USA-Miley Cyrus
Whataya Want from Me-Adam Lambert
Crazy in Love-Beyonce

Happy running! 

No comments: