Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Day I Was Born

My kids LOVE to hear the story of the day they were born.  Hubs tells them their stories often and since hubs was just recently here, they have been repeating it to anyone that will listen.  Madelyn sometimes tells her story a couple times a day.  Just out of the blue.  It's adorable and lucky for us I caught it on film. 

She was a little "camera shy" which prompted me to have to give her a little help with her story.  Normally she can tell the whole story without any help.

Here's Kaiden's version of his story:


Gosh those kids know how to melt my heart <3

2 comments:

Allison said...

Haha! Loved it.

Mee'ma said...

YES, both were affected by telling it on camera...usually, their stories are recited perfectly - and full of excitement!

Aren'tcha glad they're happy to accept "I came out of Mommy's belly" for now!!! So adorable...