Friday, November 4, 2011

Funny Things My Kids Say: Part 2

More kid funnies!  Love them!

Kaiden: "Mommy!  Look what I brought for you!" (running in the house with flowers picked from the yard)
Me: "Wow!  I love them.  I really like when you think of me like that and bring me flowers."
Kaiden: "Cause you like that?"
Me: "Yep.  Girls like that kind of stuff."
Kaiden: "Yeah.  Girls like pretty flowers cause they are princesses."

"Me and Maddey have boogies in our ears.  I just put my finger in my ear and felt it."

"Maddey, can I please use that phone?  I have a cousin that I need to say hi to."

"Close your eyes.  And when I count to, ummmm, one then open your eyes.  One, two, three, four, ONE!  Open your eyes!" 

"That was a big poop.  It kind of hurt.  I thought it was going to split my butt."

Me: "What do you want for lunch?"
Kaiden: "Ummm...how about strawberries and crawfish."
Me: "Huh?'

Maddey: "Mommy!  My belly ache is full. My legs hurt."
Me: Why?
Maddey: "Cause my belly ache is full."

Me: "How'd you get so big?!"
Maddey: "Daddy made me big."

No comments: