Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Funny Things My Kids Say

Kaiden says the funniest things. And since he talks all. the. time I can usually count on him saying something quite amusing on a daily basis. Madelyn, well, she is just a parrot and repeats everything that Kaiden says and pretends it's her own. That's quite funny in and of itself.

Here are some recent funnies out of the mouth's of my babes:

"I have an itch. Today is itchy day and pool day." (We were heading to the Y to take swim lessons)

"Look! My pee is yellow. If I drink grape juice then my pee would be grape coming out."

"Don't eat our lollipops when we are taking naps. If you eat it then you will stink for today."

"Mommy can I bring my phone with me? Just in case I need to call someone to say hi."

"Okay. You can count and I'll be the wood pressure. Then you come and find me." (playing hide and seek)

Kaiden counting: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 16, 11-teen, 14, 19. Ready or not! Here I come!"

"If you went on a walk all by yourself and didn't know how to get home then I will grow up and be a police man. Then I would bring you home."

Listening to Lady Gaga in the car: "Is this Lady Gaga? She sure is silly. Isn't she mom?"

"You're putting that flower in water cause it needs to have breakfast too?"

Kaiden: "Can I marry you when I grow up?"
Me: "Well, I am already married to Daddy."
Kaiden: "Then I need to find a different girl to marry that doesn't have a Daddy already?"

2 comments:

Mee'ma said...

don't forget this one...
Kaiden misunderstood the word
we said for "show and tell"...

before leaving for school, he
asked, "Mommy, is today "hotel"
day??? Too funny :)

Trish said...

Omg. Too cute. Why oh why did Cosby's "Kids Say The Darndest Things" go off the air?