Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring Cleaning: My Master Bedroom

Day 2 of Katie's "31 days to Clean Challenge." Today was surprisingly very simple for me. It only took me about 30 minutes to clean up and organize my master bedroom. Mainly because I don't have really all that much in there. It has gone undecorated so we only have necessities. I really only needed to dust down the furniture and organize my drawers. I purged some old undies, socks, some knee highs that have been in my drawer for ages (not even sure why I had them to begin with!), some old magazines that I kept thinking I would read later and put two PJ's in the "to donate" bag. Fairly easy, yet extremely freeing!

Here is my "unmentionable" drawer: BEFORE
AFTER. Hey stop looking at my bras ;P
My sock drawer: BEFORE
AFTER
My t-shirt/some PJ drawer: BEFORE
AFTER
My bedside table drawer: BEFORE
AFTER
My bedside table: BEFORE
AFTER
My bed: BEFORE
...and AFTER

I am truly dreading the next two days with the master closet and master bathroom. Wish me luck. And if you don't hear from me by the end of the week, call in the search party. Happy organizing!

3 comments:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

Looks awesome! Don't forget to link back...I'm hoping to figure out the Linky tool this afternoon...

mwr2sbr said...

Very nice Tracey! I feel like I do this every two months or so... it never lasts :(
It is such a great feeling when it is done though!

geelongcommercialcleaners said...

A professional advice is always appreciated when needed and I have bookmarked your article.