Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tutu Cute

A gal from my mom's group, who is a photographer, was hired by a local woman to photograph tutu's for her Etsy shop. I had wanted to get some "tutu" pictures done when Madelyn turned one and just never got around to it. So this opportunity came along and I jumped on it. Miss Maddey is always eager to get her photo taken! They came out great despite her being a little shy in the beginning.

This is my favorite. Do you think I have to start worrying about those teenage years?!?!






You can check out the Etsy shop here. And Bre's photography page here.

3 comments:

Maddey's Mee'ma said...

they're ALL my FAVORITES.....

she reminds me of another child model you may remember....???

Notwifezilla- Jackie said...

These are so adorable, especially that first one!

Kaye said...

I'm seriously behind on commenting, obviously, but these are simply TOO adorable. What great pictures of that cutie!