Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Melt My Heart

Saturday I ran to a meeting and came home just in time to get changed and back in the car to get off to church. I put on a different shirt, touched up my make-up slightly and put on a necklace while hubs buckled the kids in the car. When I got in the car I was greeted by little man when he said this:

Kaiden: "Mommy, you look pretty!"
Me: "Oh, thank you buddy."
Kaiden: "Is that your new necklace?"
Me: "It's not new, but I just put it on while I was inside. Do you like it?"
Kaiden: "Yes! Did you put on your pretty dress? Mommy, can I dance with you? Can I dance with you on the sidewalk when we get to church?"
Me: "Kaiden, you are such a sweet boy. Of course I will dance with you."
Kaiden: "Mommy, you look pretty"

Then, of course, my heart melted into a pool of mush on the car floor. My sweet boy.

1 comment:

tanya said...

oh my! That is really sweet