Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy 4th Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to my loving husband! It has been an amazing 4 years filled with ups, downs and a whole lot of chaos. But I wouldn't change one second of it and truly love the little life that we have built for ourselves.

Thank you for loving me even in the times when I can be unlovable. Thank you for being my rock in times when the weight of the world seems to crash down on me. Thank you for making me laugh. Thank you for making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. Thank you for your devotion to your family. Thank you for always being by my side.

I love you today more than I did yesterday and look forward to a lifetime full of adventures!




Here's to the best 4 years of my life! Love you!

3 comments:

chandy said...

Pretty pictures! Where did you get married? I love barefoot beach weddings!

Tracey said...

Thanks Chandy!
We got married in St. Petersburg, FL. Just us and 8 others...our immediate family. It was perfect! Just the way I wanted it...with the sand between my toes!
Happy V-day!

Mom said...

That's my beautiful baby girl...

and my favorite Son-on-the-beach.

Happily ever after....Love, MomP