Sunday, January 9, 2011

Meal Plan-1/9/11

I am going to try a whole week of new recipes (except for the tortellini soup-that's a favorite of mine). All crock pot recipes. I am hoping this will make my meal time routine a little easier. If they are good recipes I will throw them in regularly to make dealing with two kids at dinner prep time a "breeze." One can hope, right?

Sunday-Crock pot tortellini soup
Monday-Crock pot chili (with my own twist on the recipe)
Tuesday-Left overs.
Wednesday-Breakfast for dinner Crock pot breakfast casserole (sausage on the side) with Crock pot apple sauce (made overnight the night before so to free up my crock for the casserole)
Thursday-Crock pot meatless enchiladas
Friday-Crock pot mac 'n cheese and hot dogs
Saturday-out to dinner after church.

2 comments:

chandy said...

That crock pot veggie enchilada casserole looks delish! I'll be adding that to my recipe binder...

By the way, I can't tell you how many people I've told about your sweet potato enchiladas. They are so tasty and easy! Keep sharing more recipes please!

tanya said...

I am trying out my crock pot this week. Thanks for recipes! Hope this makes our lives easier! :)