Monday, January 3, 2011

Meal Plan-1/3/11

Ewww. That was the first time I wrote "11" for the year. It always takes me a few months....if not close to the full year to get the hang of it.

Anyways. I am so sick of food from the holidays that meal planning is the last thing that I want to do right now. I have had more than my fair share of junk and I. MUST. STOP. EATING. ALL. OF. IT. NOW! I feel like a blimp. Back to eating healthy. Today.

Monday-Eggplant Parm with homemade pasta sauce (with a little califlower puree mixed in! Hee hee)
Tuesday-Chicken Brats w/ rice and veggies
Wednesday-Roasted sweet potatos and cherry tomato salad
Thursday-Veggie meatball sandwiches
Friday-Appetizers delight....Bruscetta, cheese & crackers, hummus and chips/celery/carrots
Saturday-out to dinner after church

2 comments:

mwr2sbr said...

This is fantastic Tracey! And I hear ya! Yet, I had mashed potatoes with gravy and a brownie al a mode for dessert tonight! :P

tanya said...

I like your friday night plan! I am just sitting down to make my meal plan for the week. It does make it so much easier with a "plan", but making myself make the time to make the plan is hard.