Sunday, January 30, 2011

Meal Plan-1/30/11

Wow. I was instantly reminded last week why I need to keep up with my meal plans. I didn't meal plan in the beginning of last week and we suffered terribly as a result of it. I managed to scrounge up a couple decent meals, but majority of the time I was flying by the seat of my pants. In other words, we ate like crap.

So, now that the kids are taking a nap, my main priority is to get a plan together. Well first, my priority is to grab a cocktail then get a meal plan together. Yes, I am going to drink at 1:45 on a Sunday. Leave me alone.

We have a super busy week this week, so most of my dinners are going to be things that I can throw together relatively easily.

Sunday-Sweet Potato Enchiladas. If you haven't tried this recipe yet, shame. on. you. It's a little slice of heaven wrapped in a tortilla.
Monday-Butternut Squash Ravioli
Tuesday-Falafel Pita Sandwiches.
Wednesday-Salad of some sort
Thursday-BBQ chicken
Friday-Homemade calzones. A couple weeks ago I made my own pizza crust. From scratch. With yeast and everything. It was a mess of flour all over the place, but I really liked it! This time I am going to try with some whole wheat flour instead. Yummy.
Saturday-Take out. I am babysitting this night so need something quick.

Happy meal planning!

2 comments:

chandy said...

Yum! Let me know how the butternut squash ravioli turns out...that sounds good!

wonderfullyflo.com said...

High 5 for the meal plans! We'd be lost without them :)