Monday, November 8, 2010

Flashbacks to Some of My Favorite Posts

Every once in awhile I will go back and re-read some of my posts. Today I went WAY back to the very beginning of my blogging days. Can you believe it's been 2 years already?!?!? My goodness. Anyways, thought I would share some of my favs:

-This post makes me laugh every time I see it. And since lately I have been feeling like I need a major Mommy attitude adjustment this makes me feel a tad bit better.
-How about the 101 most random things about me.
-Re-living the 80's.
-My first bloggy award.
-Kaiden's first birthday.
-The crazy Googlers out there.
-51 things I have learned along the way.
-Finding out a little GIRL was on the way. Then her finally arriving!
-Why I love my mother.
-Two years of marital bliss.
-Can I tell you that these made it back to the store and then were mysteriously re-purchased. We have currently used ONE. Out of 16. So glad we made this purchase.
-My baby turns a year old.
-My sweet babies.
-I still catch myself saying the most outlandish things.

After reading these old posts, I am SO GLAD that I have a blog. I don't keep up with it nearly as often as I would like to and have missed a few milestones along the way, but it makes me so happy to re-read fun things that have happened over the past 2 years.

Thanks for coming along with me on my journey!

2 comments:

chandy said...

I always enjoy going back and reading my old posts... it's always stuff I never would have remembered otherwise, and I'm so glad to have a written record!

(My blog posts also come in handy when I'm putting together my annual scrapblog...I use a lot of the same stories to go with my pictures!)

tanya said...

I just read your crazy googlers post...too funny.