Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Love Letter

Dear honey,

I love you when you snuggle with me at night.
I love you when you tell me I am beautiful even on the days that I feel not even remotely pretty.
I love you when you play with the kids.
I love you when you read the kids stories and put them to bed.
I love you when you clean up the kitchen after dinner.
I love you when you fill up my gas tank.
I love you when you hug me.
I love you when you tell me "it'll be okay" when I am feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders.
I love you when you give me advice.
I love you when we think the same thought or say the same thing at the same time.
I love you when you ask me where the cream cheese is even though it is right in front of you in the refrigerator.
I love you when you accept me despite my imperfections.
I love you when you take the kids out so I can have some time to myself to get things done.
I love you when you work hard all day but still come home with excitement to see your family.
I love you when you send me text messages to let me know you are thinking of me.
I love you when you thank me for everything I do for the family.
I love you when we have time to go on a date night.
I love you when you hold my hand.
I love you when you look out for my health and safety.
I love you when you make me laugh.

I love you today, I'll love you tomorrow and I'll love you forever.
I am the luckiest woman in the world to be married to such a wonderful man.

Lovingly yours,
Me

1 comment:

Mee'ma said...

Beautiful......
will you share C's love letter
back to you?!