Wednesday, September 22, 2010

10 Things I Never Thought Would Come Out of my Mouth

  1. Please don't lick the floor.
  2. Don't drink the bath water.
  3. Don't put ham on your sister's back.
  4. Come here and let me pick your nose. You've got boogies.
  5. If you push out your poo-poo then I'll give you a cupcake.
  6. We don't feed the dog brocolli.
  7. No baby, please don't touch your brother's pee pee.
  8. Girls don't have a penis, they have a vagina.
  9. Those are called boobies.
  10. You only color on paper. Don't color on the floor, your sister, the chairs, the table, the walls or yourself.

and because I couldn't leave this one out....

11. No. You don't wipe your butt with your covers.

Oh, the life of a mom.

2 comments:

tanya said...

awesome!

Mee'ma said...

You are too funny honey!

When is your book coming out....???? ;}