Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

One of the good things about Kaiden being in preschool is the extra time that I now have in the morning to get things done! Hallelujah! The other good thing is that I have extra quality time to spend with Madelyn without her having to compete with her older brother. Oh how special it has been. Since Madelyn still takes a pretty significant morning nap I am able to tackle some projects and/or daily chores in a timely manner along with giving her some Mommy and me time. Today I have felt oh so productive!

To Do List:

  1. Clean master bathroom (check!)
  2. Dust all furniture
  3. Dust and reorganize china cabinet (check!)
  4. Laundry. Wash, fold and put away (2 loads down, 2 to go!)
  5. Put away and organize Madelyn's baby burp cloths, bottles and bibs.
  6. Make Eggplant Parmesan for dinner.
  7. Take pictures and post pool table on Craig's List.

I actually was able to do a few things yesterday like strip all the beds and put clean sheets on them and clean the kitchen. So far this week is getting off to a productive start!

What are you tackling?

1 comment:

BarbaraLee said...

I actually shampooed the carpet today. It was so dirty from the dog. You could see were he laid.