Monday, August 23, 2010

Reminiscing

When I recently uploaded all of my pictures onto hubs computer, I found some old video that I had forgotten that I had. I remember trying to post it here awhile ago with no success. It must be something with my laptop, cause turning it on and off a million times still hasn't fixed it. I can't imagine that it is user error. No. Never. Anyways, here are some videos of my babies from a bit ago. I can't believe how much they have changed!

Kaiden teaching his sister about the "butterflies" on her playmat. I believe Madelyn was about 3 or 4 months old in this video making Kaiden just about to reach his 2nd birthday.


Here's a video of one of Madelyn's first rice cereal eating experiences. She was about 5 1/2 months in this video.


Kaiden at Christmas 2009 discussing Santa's cookies and the reindeer's treats that we left for them.

No comments: