Since I clean this bag out about never times per year I decided that while Kaiden was at preschool this morning and Madelyn was quietly napping I would use my time to organize the contents of my purse. Cause there is nothing I long to do more with my silent time than to organize. Or not.
Have you ever wondered what is inside other people's purses? Well I have, cause I am lame like that, and now's your chance to get a glimpse inside mine.
- 2 checkbooks. Because I used up all the checks in one and I
am lazyhaven't had a chance to file it away.
- 2 packs of tissues. We were all sick with sinus infections so I was running (no pun intended) through tissues like they were going out of style.
- Weekly planner.
- Hand sanitizer. Cause, ew. Germs.
- Case for my glasses
- Wallet. Even though my purse has a built in wallet in the front I use this small wallet for trips into the store or to shove into my diaper bag.
- 3 hair bands. Because you never know when you might need one. Or three.
- 2 packs of gum. Trident and Extra. I have chewed Extra gum for YEARS, but I wanted to give the double flavor Trident a whirl. If you're wondering...it's overrated.
- Compact mirror
- Movie ticket stub to "Remember Me." I went with a bunch of friends on March 12th. It wasn't that good of a movie so I don't know why I am keeping that around.
- Post-it notes and notepad. Cause I always find myself needing to write stuff down.
- Panty liner
- Listerine spray
- House/mailbox keys
- Blue tooth. Which desperately needs charging.
- Gum wrapper. With an old piece of chewed gum in it. I don't even want to know how long that's been in there.
- $2 off coupon to Hallmark
- 3 different lip glosses. I'm actually surprised I haven't lost any of them. Yet.
- Glasses cleaner wipe
- 2 free movie tickets to Harkins. Which, by the way, they make impossible to use cause all the movies I have tried to use them for aren't eligible. Go figure.
- Keys to our safety deposit box.
- Plethora of grocery/retail store bargain cards. Don't you just HATE these things with a passion?!?!? I mean, really. Don't get me started.
- 2 business cards. One for my new best friend, my house cleaner.
So there you have it. The contents of my purse revealed. Exciting, huh? So, what's in your wallet?