Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: On The Move

Okay, so technically it's not Wednesday and well, technically this is not totally "wordless" but I wanted to get this up yesterday but being that I had a house to clean and two kids that were hanging on me all day, I didn't have time. So just go with me on this.

I was totally done trying to upload a video to Blogger only to have it a) never upload after a full day of "trying" or b) giving me a "error" message so many times that I forgot to count. So here we are trying YouTube which already seems to be a whole lot more user friendly to those of us who are technically challenged and lack a bit of patience. Who me?

Here is Miss Thang doin' her thang. She is officially all. over. the. place. And, of course, getting into all things that she shouldn't be, i.e. Paco's dog bowl. Which has given hubs reason to use his ShamWows. And good thing we have 16 of them.

1 comment:

Liz said...

That is awesome Tracey, way to go Madelyn!! Quinn is never going to crawl...