Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I realize this list is coming to you a bit late this year. I assume you are diligently working on your Christmas shopping (or constructing) early in the year and not the "last minute shopper" type that most of us are, so I apologize if I have ruined your style and have to cram in buying my presents this year just because I couldn't get my holiday cookie eating fat butt in gear in a respectable amount of time.

If it's not too much trouble I have put together a few "would love to have's" on my list this year. And although I haven't been the nicest, patientest (I'm pretty sure that one is in Webster's), humblest person this year, I would have to blame most of that on pregnancy, after pregnancy hormones, sleep deprivation, and pure and utter chaos in my home that drives me to insanity. And the un-humble part, well, I have to blame that on the fact that I have the two most adorable children on God's green earth. And who doesn't want to shout that out to the world?!

Anyways, Pops...may I call you that? Just thought you would prefer that to "Father Christmas" and all. Here are a few of my wish list items:
  1. The Twilight 4 book set collectors set. I know I am not one to go out and buy books unless they are so, so, SO good and I want to have them in my home forever. Trust me on this one, Jolly Nick, these are THAT good.
  2. A Chi Rocket hair dryer. I realize the price of this thing may be a total deal breaker, but come on, you've seen my locks and, well, we need to bust out the big guns. Besides my cheap Wal-mart hair dryer just blew up on me and while that one lasted me longer than most cheapos out there, it's just time for an upgrade.
  3. Snuggie. But not just any old Snuggie. I want the Snuggie Deluxe from Costco. Oh Holy Night. I can feel the warmth swarming through me just thinking about it.
  4. Ulta gift card. Just cause I need me some pampering.
  5. I-Pod. Yes, I realize I am probably the last person on Earth that doesn't have one of these. But if you recall, I asked for one last year and...I'm still waaaaaiiiiiting!
  6. A good book light. Ya know, to read my Twilight books. Did I mention that I wanted the Twilight 4 book collectors set?
  7. Christmas decorations. I'm all grown up now and have kids, so I guess that means that I have a new responsibility to actually make my home festive looking during the holidays.

I think that just about does it there, Santa. We'll be seeing you round these parts next week. And, rest assured, if you bring me some of those items on my list then I can promise you some of the best dang cookies on the block!

Love-Tracey

4 comments:

MAMA said...

You are too funny!

GEH'MA said...

P.S. Where's my picture of Miss Maddey in her sweater with the pom pom on top!!

Notwifezilla- Jackie said...

The only one I can help you with is the Christmas decorations. If you don't mind shopping on 12/26, the after Christmas sales are AWESOME! I have already told my H that he's on daddy duty so that I can get some sale stuff for next year.
Hope Santa gets you what you want!

"Intentionally Katie" said...

I don't have an Ipod either, so I'm with you! And if Santa doesn't bring you big girl Christmas decorations, save your pennies and spend 12/26-1/4 shopping. It is amazing what stores will sell stuff for when they don't want to store it for a year!!!