Sunday, November 15, 2009

Milestones

So we have hit a few milestones here in our house recently:

1. Madelyn is sleeping through the night! After a little crying last Sunday night, she slept each night this week without making a peep until 6:00am. Can I get an AMEN?!?!?!

2. Started Maddey on solid foods. Well, I don't know if you would consider rice cereal a food really, but she is now eating rice cereal in the morning and then again in the evening. We are gearing up for the real food starting in another 2 weeks or so when she turns 6 months!

3. Sitting up unassisted! Sure there are times that she goes to grab a toy in front of her or looks up to see mom and topples over, but for the most part, Madelyn is able to sit on her own!

We are looking forward to the next couple months which should give new meaning to the word "crazy" as I have two little ones on the move!

4 comments:

Kaye said...

Wow! So much happening! Love the pics!

Notwifezilla- Jackie said...

She is such a little cutie! Way to go Maddey for sleeping through the night! I won't lie, I'm dreading that part of having a newborn!

Grand ma-ma said...

I'm officially "forclepped".....
(as in, she takes my breath away)

Violeta said...

Hello from Romania ,
please read the blog – My heart His words – at archive blog please look at November - Humbled and Convicted-

, my friend Tammy Nischan wrote them the story and some pictures of some hungryes poors kids , what we try to help them for future and for Christmas .Our LORD will be so proud of us if we will do something! Many kids dont have food ,or Christmas tree becouse theu are so poors ! I fight so much to help this kids but i cant alone ~ if anyoane wants to know much more or wish to help in anyway you can please let me know email me at :

tibivio72@yahoo.com
I love you blog,
sweet blessings and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Violeta