Sunday, November 22, 2009

Meal Plan-11/22/09

Recently I have been all out of sorts with my weekly meal planning and, once again, have found myself on several occations trying to come up with a meal at 4:00 in the afternoon. It's not fun. I am recommiting myself to weekly meal plans to make my life simpler.

Sunday-Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Stew
Monday-
Tuesday-Lasagna Roll-ups
Wednesday-Tilapia, rice and veggies
Thursday-Thanksgiving! Eating copius amounts of food at a friend's house.
Friday-Salad with crab cakes
Saturday-PF Changs Lettuce Wraps

2 comments:

VIOLETA said...

Hello from Romania ,
please read the blog – My heart His words – at archive blog please look at November - Humbled and Convicted-

, my friend Tammy Nischan wrote them the story and some pictures of some hungryes poors kids , what we try to help them for future and for Christmas .Our LORD will be so proud of us if we will do something! Many kids dont have food ,or Christmas tree becouse theu are so poors ! I fight so much to help this kids but i cant alone ~ if anyoane wants to know much more or wish to help in anyway you can please let me know email me at :

tibivio72@yahoo.com
I love you blog,
sweet blessings and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Violeta

AbigaiL said...

Un Besoo !