Monday, November 16, 2009

Wrong

Is it wrong that I am openly a Twilight fanatic?

Is it wrong that I have been known to put my kids to bed early just so that I could lose myself in the world of Vampires?

Is it wrong that I want the 4 book collectors set for Christmas just so that I can have the books readily available to read over and over and over again?

Is it wrong that I have been sending my just-as-fanatical-friend countdown text messages stating, "30 days, 15 hours, 20 minutes until the New Moon premiere."

Is it wrong that I have a box of limited edition Sweethearts candy with Jacob's picture smack dab on the front in my cubbard?

Is it wrong that I am on a quest to find just the right "Team Jacob" t-shirt to wear to the premiere?

Is it wrong that I actually considered going to the Twilight Marathon at the local Harkins that starts on Thursday night showing the first movie at 9:30pm then showing New Moon at midnight and I actually tried to convince myself that I could probably survive on 3 hours of sleep the next day and it would probably totally be worth it?

Is it wrong that I have dreams of Jacob saving me from all the bad Vampires in the world and sweeping me off my feet?

Is it wrong that I cut my errands short last Friday just so I could make it home in time to catch Stephanie Meyers on Oprah?

Is it all just wrong?

Cause if acting like a lovestruck, pimple faced, metal mouthed teenager is wrong, then my friends, I don't want to be right.

1 comment:

Kaye said...

I got the collector's boxed set for my birthday for the same reason. =)