- Kaiden has entered the terrible two stage. Except there's one small issue. He isn't even two yet. But that doesn't stop him from throwing himself on the floor and rolling around like a fish out of water every time I want to get him dressed or brush his teeth. Fine. See if I care if your teeth rot and fall out of your mouth. I am sure that will be added to the list of "how I ruined your life" when he is old enough to realize that we were screw ups as parents.
- Madelyn has decided that three months old is the perfect age to start "teething." Ahhh, yes. Teething. As if pushing a watermelon out of a hole the size of a lemon, three months of no sleep, barely showering and eating hardly anything except what is left over on the kids plates after meals weren't enough to drive me to an early grave then throw teething into the mix. Thanks for that.
- Is anyone else obsessed with the Twilight book series? Oh. My. Goodness. I am on book #3 and I can truly admit that I am in love. With a Werewolf. Yep. I think that I have to say that so far I am totally on "team Jacob." Don't laugh when I am the first one in line on November 20th to see the next flick wearing my "Team Jacob" t-shirt. I'll totally do it. I'm not afraid.
- We are leaving for Pennsylvania on September 30th. I am staying for a month with the kids. I am excited the kids will get to see G-ma and G-pa and we will get out of this crazy heat. I totally need to start packing. Cause packing for three will inevitably keep me up at night if I don't start now.
- The first thing I am going to do when I get off the plane in Philly is buy a Philly soft pretzel. They are like a little piece of heaven smack dab in the ghetto.
- We are considering canceling our cable. And *gulp* I am the one that keeps suggesting it. I know. I must be crazy. Or sleep deprived. Or a little bit of both.
So that's about all I can manage to write today cause I'm tired and I need to read a few more chapters in my Twilight book before I go to bed. If I can keep my eyes open. Sometimes even I amaze myself at how utterly boring I have become.Visit the Un Mom for more Tuesday randomness.
Good Night All!