Sunday, August 9, 2009

Meal Plan-8/9/09

This meal planning thing is really working for me. I can't believe that I waited this long to figure out how much time it saves me each day and how much stress has been lifted from my shoulders each day as I already know what to make that evening!

Sunday-Chicken/Veggie Quiche
Monday-Asian Broccoli Slaw Salad with Shrimp
Tuesday-Brats with Rice and Veggies
Wednesday-Baked Ziti with garlic bread
Thursday-Salad
Friday-Take out
Saturday-Soft Beef Tacos

Happy Planning!

2 comments:

Mama Sue said...

LOOK AT KAIDEN RIGHT UNDER THE WHAM-A-LAM-A DING DONGS......
HE'S LAUGHING SO HARD TOO!!!!

Mama Sue said...

Then look at that little
SLEEPING BEAUTY right under Kaiden,
she's thinking the whole thing is a
"sham".......!!!!!

She's soooo beautiful, I can't wait
to get my hands on her.