Sunday, August 2, 2009

Meal Plan-8/2/09

I have seen a lot of people out there in the blogosphere that meal plan. Up until about a month ago I was sort-of a "fly by the seat of my pants" kind of gal when it came to dinners. Now that life has gotten ever-so crazy with two kiddos I can't just run to the grocery store every day to pick up ingredients for that evenings dinner. So, I thought I would give this meal planning a go. So far it has made my life that much simpler by knowing exactly what I am making that evening well before 4 o'clock rolls around. It also makes my grocery trips that much more productive as I can purchase all the ingredients I need for the week. I have even used up some ingredients that have been sitting in my cabinets for months now. Consider me a converted meal planner from here on out!

Sunday-Stuffed sweet potatoes with roasted chicken, salsa, cheese and sour cream
Monday-Hot dogs and homemade mac 'n cheese
Tuesday-Spinach salad with strawberries, sugared walnuts and feta cheese
Wednesday-Veal Scallopini over egg noodles
Thursday-Broccoli Slaw Salad with left over chicken
Friday-Homemade veggie pizza
Saturday-out to dinner

No comments: