Today is Tuesday and I am feeling a little "random" today. So, here is my sad attempt to make an interesting post out of all my randomness...
- Remember when I made fun of the lady that came to the vet and said she needed an appointment for her dog to get an anal cleanse done? Welp, hubs had to take Paco to the vet yesterday cause he has not been himself lately. He has been licking is rear end and dragging it along the floor. Not to mention that he has been laying in bed all. day. long. He is usually attached to my side no matter where I am, but not the past couple of days. So, the vet said he had an infection in one of his anal glands. They did an anal cleanse and gave us some antibiotics to clear up the infection. I guess I will no longer be making fun of anyone that takes their dog to the vet for an anal cleanse. Who knew?!
- This little princess has been getting the hiccups a lot lately. At first I didn't realize that was what it was. Then it dawned on me after I felt this rhythmic nudging in the same place for like 10 minutes....she's got the hiccups! She has been getting them every day now a couple times a day. I can't help by smile when it happens.
- Does anyone "get" Twitter? I am trying it out, if nothing else, to satisfy my curiosity and, I'll be honest, I still don't get it. It's like Facebook status updates without all the fun of Facebook. Sure you can "follow" some pretty ridiculous people and see what they are up to. But for the most part, I think that I would rather stick to Facebook.
- Yesterday I drank a gallon of water. For real. I seriously thought I was going to float away. I don't know if I actually accomplished this task more for the bragging rights or for the freedom it gives me to actually get out of bed to use the restroom every half hour. Either way, that's a lot of dang water.
- I soooo want one of those I-phone things. I see the commercials of what that little bad boy can do and I have fully convinced myself that it will make my life easier. Despite not really having the need to print anything from my phone, ring up a credit card, track Fed Ex packages or expect that I will need to hang anything in my house and be at a loss to where my "level" is. I still think that I need one. Or maybe I have just been watching too much TV.
- I never in my life wanted to clean my house as badly as I do right now. And I never, in a million years, thought those words would ever flow so freely from my lips. It has been killing me to watch the dust slowly grow inches thick on everything. And my bathrooms, ick. Don't get me started. They soooo need some major TLC. It takes all my will power to not get out of bed and do a major cleaning. But, being the good bed rest patient that I am, I have decided to enlist the help of my friend. Bless her heart. She is going to clean my house today after she brings Kaiden back for his afternoon nap.
- I have to have an ultrasound on Wednesday just to make sure the this little lady is growing properly. I fully intend to ask them to please make sure that she is still a girl. For the third time. I don't know why, but I have visions of me delivering this kid and them shouting, "Congratulations, it's a boy!" and being like, "No sorry, you must have the wrong baby there cause we were told we were having a girl." Maybe it's just that 10 weeks after finding out the sex of this baby it still doesn't seem real!
So I think that will do it for now. Happy Tuesday!