- My goal for next year is to make it on Dancing With The Stars. I heart that show. I mean, come on, if they took that guy from "Jackass" and deemed him a "celebrity" then they will certainly take lil ole me. Right? I basically just want to get on there long enough to learn the Ramba. That dance is so sexy, eh?
- Kaiden has been recovering from the flu and an ear infection which started last week. He started running a low grade fever last Monday. It finally got bad enough and hubs took him to the doc on Wednesday. Actually his fever just broke yesterday afternoon. It was awful. I seriously thought that we were gonna have to run to the hospital if it didn't go away. But today he seems to be almost back to his old self. And guess what? He managed to get mama sick in the process. Thanks buddy. I owe ya one. Good thing is that I am starting to feel a lot better today. Minus this nasty cough that is hovering in my chest.
- I got another clear from the OB on Friday. No cervical changes and a negative FFN. I just have to make it 2 more weeks with no changes and she said she would increase my activity a bit. Fingers crossed. Cause mama needs to get movin'. This lying around all. day. long. is for the birds.
- My Dad is flying in from PA tonight. Reinforcements are finally coming and it couldn't come at a better time! I am sure Kaiden will love having G-pa here. And I hope he did his cardio before he gets here cause he is going to be busy, busy, busy.
- After I have this baby and hopefully can make it back into my size 4's within 3 months (what? If the Hollywood stars can do it, so can I. Right?) then I want to go on "What Not To Wear." After watching every episode at least 10 times each I am fully convinced that I am "fashionably challenged." Stacy and Clinton, come save me. Oh, and bring me your $5000.
- I totally want to eat a Philly Cheesesteak. The other night I was watching a show on the Food Network or Travel Channel (I can't remember which) that focused on the "best places to get a steak" and they featured Philadelphia's own Geno's and Pat's Steaks. Oh, Philly steak sandwich with Whiz, how I miss you....let me count the ways. Throw a Philly soft pretzel on the side, a Yuengling Lager to wash it down and a Tastykake for dessert and I am pretty sure that is what heaven serves for dinner every Friday night.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Cheesesteaks, Sickies and Ballroom Dancing: Random Tuesday Thoughts
I have been MIA from the blogging world for the past week. But, believe me, I have had a hell of an excuse. So, I am over it and ready to randomize my thoughts.