Friday, February 20, 2009

Things I Thought I Would Never Say

Sometimes I catch myself saying something to Kaiden that I never thought in a million years would ever come out of my mouth.

I was changing Kaiden's diaper today. Just a pee-pee diaper (as we call them here in our house). I had given Kaiden two animal crackers to munch on while I was changing it. He finished one and then took a bite out of the other so he still had half of it in his hand. As I removed his diaper and wiped him down he took his hand, with the cracker in it, and started to touch his "nether regions." My response?

"Kaiden, please don't put your cracker on your weenie."

And my husband wonders why I need some adult conversation when he gets home.

1 comment:

Melissa Darby said...

Ha Ha, so funny, I totally understand. Who would've thought that bathroom talk would be common conversation at the dinner table!