Monday, February 9, 2009

High School Flashbacks

A friend of mine from PA tagged me on this picture of us from back in High School. I am not quite sure the timing of this pic, probably either Junior or Senior year of H.S.....1995/1996. Could have been Senior Week down at Ocean City, MD or a random outing to Ocean City, NJ. None-the-less, it's freakin' hilarious. I laughed my hiney off last night looking at it. Although I should be hiding this doozy from all of humanity, I thought I would share with you all. Remember what we should never look like again. Check me out there all the way on the left. Oh boy!

I mean, come on. Look at our "mom jeans" and belly shirts. Which, the mock turtle neck white one on the end there, she informed me was on the shared rotation of belly shirts. I can't say that I ever got on that rotation list, but I had my fair share of my own to choose from. My friend, Sue (there in the middle), has a HUGE container of chocolate milk. And for what better reason other than she must have had a major craving for some of that chocolaty delight. Or she could have been disguising, ehem, something *cough* a little, shall we say, "stronger." Maybe that explains the backpacks we are wearing. I'm just sayin'. And you wonder why I still say that High School were some of my best years? We were a bunch of HOTTIES, eh?!?!?!



What you don't see in this picture is a clear view of the Swatch Watch that I was sporting or the 10 earrings that went up my ear. Don't hate. You know I was cool.

2 comments:

Dorsey said...

Awesome!! You were rockin the look girl!!

Trish said...

Your couzin always thought you were not just cool... but the coolest!