Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversay, Honey!

My darling hubs,

Can you believe that it has been two years of complete bliss already? I commend you for successfully putting up with me for 730 consecutive days. I wouldn't be able to do it. Heck, I get sick of me after about a week. And there you are, loving me through all the highs and lows. Loving me despite of all my flaws. Loving me through all my hormonal days, bad hair days and "I have nothing to wear" days. But through it all, you still manage to put a smile on your face and embrace me each day.

Just two years ago, we stood on a beach in St. Petersburg Beach, FL with our families to witness us confess our love for each other. As I looked into your eyes that day, and said our vows to each other, I saw our future in front of us. The endless possibilities. We started building that dream right away (much to our fertile surprise) and I haven't looked back since. Two years together, a beautiful son and a little girl on the way I couldn't be any happier than I am at this moment. With each day, I am reminded that you are my love, my best friend, my soul mate.

I love that you work so hard to provide for your family.

I love when you call me during the day just to say hi.

I love getting random notes from you when I wake up in the morning.

I love watching you with your son.

I love your warm, compassionate heart.

I love that you make me laugh uncontrollably.

I love when you hold me in your arms. The world seems to drift away.

I love you more today than yesterday. If I was given the chance, I would marry you all over again. In a heartbeat.

I look fondly at our past, live pleasantly in our present and dream excitedly about our future.

I love you with all that I am. You complete me.

Forever yours,
Your wife






3 comments:

lizspin said...

What beautiful pics! And beautiful sentiments!

Happy anniversary!

Trish said...

Hope you had a most blissful anniversary!

Katie said...

Happy anniversary! What a sweet post. :)