- 4 cups chicken, cooked & shredded
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp sage
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 2 cans (4oz) diced green chilis, drained
- 1lb cheddar cheese, grated
- bite size tostitos chips (approx 5 oz)
- 1/4ob pepper jack cheese, grated
- 2 containers (16 oz) fresh salsa, drained well
- dash garlic powder
- 1 c onion, chopped
Heat soup with seasonings until hot. Add chicken, onion, green chilis, cheese (reserve 1 cup) to soup mixture and mix in bowl.
Layer the tortilla chips on the bottom of a dish so they just overlap. Spread 1/2 of the mixture over the chips. Spread the salsa in a layer over the mixture. Add another layer of tortilla chips. Spread the remaining mixture into the dish and top with cheese.
Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes until hot and bubbly.