Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday



Another week, another Thankful Thursday. My how time does fly. Today is a simple Thankful Thursday for me. As I realize everyday, but especially yesterday, I am so thankful for the opportunity to be a stay-at-home mom. It seriously is the hardest darn thing I have ever done. Buuuttt, definitely has turned out to be the most rewarding and blessed job on the planet.

Kaiden seems to grow and change and discover new things each and every day. I really have been enjoying watching him at this curious age where he is in awe of everything. Flowers on the bushes, dead flies on the ground, new children to look at, trucks, cars, animals, etc. It is all so new and exciting for him and he seems to take it all in.

He also hasn't been feeling well the past few days. I am hoping it is not something that lingers on for him....poor baby. But I just feel blessed to be able to be here with him to take care of him or run him to the doctors whenever we need to.

For more Thankful Thursday visit here!

Have a Thankful week!

8 comments:

Denise said...

Praying for Kaiden to feel better.

Lori said...

Tracey, I know what you mean when you talk how difficult it is to be a stay at home Mom. I was one for a long time, and yes we could not buy the finer things but I would not trade it for one day! My favorite time of the day was when they just woke up from their naps and wanted to cuddle. I knew no matter what it was all worth it. Hugs.

newlyweds said...

yes being a stay at home mom is a true blessing, and I hope little Kaiden feels better soon. Also congrats on your bun in the oven!

Laurie Ann said...

Praying he feels better soon. And congrats! Happy TT!

Debbie said...

So sweet how you're thankful that you're a stay at home mom. It's good that you don't take that for granted. Very cute little one you have too.

Susan said...

Hi Tracey,

So nice to meet you! I got a kick out of your title!! LOL...
Hope your son feels better.

Blessings♥

lizspin said...

SAHM - ing is the best thing ever! I miss it. . . and you're so smart to be thankful

Katie said...

I think the isolation is the hardest part. But to me, it's worth it to squeeze every last snuggle and kiss out of their childhoods.
Feel better soon, Kaiden!