Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I know, I know. I haven't been keeping up with my weekly Thankful Thursday thankfulness lately. But, it's a new year and I have made a new resolution to stay more on top of my blogging. Especially the most important day of posting my thankful list.

Today I am thankful for:
  • This incredible Arizona weather. This is why we live here. The past two weeks have been in the low 70's, sunny, warm and gorgeous! I have been able to take Kaiden out to meet up with friends at the park practically everyday. Not much is getting done around the house, but hey, we need to enjoy this while it lasts. All too soon the brutal Phoenix summer will be upon us. Ugh.
  • My mother-in-law's help. She is here visiting. This gives me a chance to relax a bit while she helps with Kaiden. He loves playing with his Grandma!
  • Date nights. Thanks to MIL, hubs and I have a chance to go out tomorrow. All. By. Ourselves!
  • Leftovers. I have Bunco tonight so those leftovers will help feed my hungry family while I am out...hopefully winning everyone's money from them!
  • Baby kicks. I can already tell this one is going to probably be just as active as Kaiden was. He/she has begun to make mommy their punching bag. But I love that feeling!
  • American Idol. Need I say more?

So there you have it. Quite a Thankful Thursday it is! If you want to participate or check out more Thankful Thursday lists, stop by here.

Have a Thankful Thursday!

10 comments:

Debra said...

Tracey,

I love your thankful heart! Loved American Idol last night...too funny and some precious moments in there too...huh?

I love that you can feel that baby kicking! Precious!

Thanks for sharing with us today. I've missed you, girlie!

Hugs to you!

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

I have missed American Idol and am glad it is back too- good times! Great list of things to be thankful for- Happy TT!

Laurie Ann said...

Awesome list of blessings! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Esthermay said...

Great list. I am thankful for my Minnesota weather, but could we please trade just for the day?

Trish said...

Baby kicks! They ARE the best. The other day our little one was bumping away while rode the train home and I had a fit of giggles it made me so happy. The guy sitting next to me thought I was screwy, but- oh well.

lizspin said...

Between the Eagles, the baby-kicks, and the wheather. . . are you trying to make me jealous????

Oh no, wait! I'll find something to be thankful for. . .

Denise said...

You have a wonderful grateful heart sweetie.

Star Forbis said...

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog today & Laughing with me.
Come back anytime.

Beth in NC said...

LOL ... we love American Idol too and I didn't even think to add that to my list. :o) Simon is showing a more tender side so far this season (this too shall pass I'm sure).

Enjoyed your list.

Be blessed!
Beth

Katie said...

Aw, baby kicks. I know, I know. Now when I have gas, I get all nostalgic, LOL.