Today I am thankful for:
- This incredible Arizona weather. This is why we live here. The past two weeks have been in the low 70's, sunny, warm and gorgeous! I have been able to take Kaiden out to meet up with friends at the park practically everyday. Not much is getting done around the house, but hey, we need to enjoy this while it lasts. All too soon the brutal Phoenix summer will be upon us. Ugh.
- My mother-in-law's help. She is here visiting. This gives me a chance to relax a bit while she helps with Kaiden. He loves playing with his Grandma!
- Date nights. Thanks to MIL, hubs and I have a chance to go out tomorrow. All. By. Ourselves!
- Leftovers. I have Bunco tonight so those leftovers will help feed my hungry family while I am out...hopefully winning everyone's money from them!
- Baby kicks. I can already tell this one is going to probably be just as active as Kaiden was. He/she has begun to make mommy their punching bag. But I love that feeling!
- American Idol. Need I say more?
So there you have it. Quite a Thankful Thursday it is! If you want to participate or check out more Thankful Thursday lists, stop by here.
Have a Thankful Thursday!