So, I wanted to get a little vote going here. What do you all think it will be? My Mom and I were having a chat the other day about some of the wives tales of pregnancy that can "predict" what the sex is. Scientific? I think not. But heck, it's fun to guess anyways. So, let me give you some facts about the pregnancy and you can leave me a comment and let me know what your guess would be. Whoever gets it right, will get a prize. Well, the prize is that you got it right and bragging rights. How about that for a prize?!?!?
Can you base your vote on these facts and get it right?
- I didn't have hardly any morning sickness this time. With Kaiden I had it for the first 10 weeks. But this time, I would get some nausea off and on for like 5 minutes at a time. I only threw up once.
- The baby's heart rate has consistently been in around 150 beats/min.
- I am carrying pretty much all in front. A basketball sort of belly. Same way as I did with Kaiden.
- The only thing that has begun to spread east to west is my butt. I also caught a glimpse of it the other day in the mirror and I am pretty sure I saw it starting to head south as well. It's not pretty. Believe me. My Mom is convinced that your butt usually gets bigger when you are pregnant with girls.
- I have been having some major break outs. I have had problems with my skin since I moved to AZ in 2003. But with Kaiden my face miraculously cleared up for the whole pregnancy. This time I have felt like a 13 year old going through puberty again.
- My boobs are enormous. Well as enormous as a former 34A cup can get. And they hurt like the Dickens. With my first pregnancy they hardly grew at all and weren't sore at all. Not this time. Hubs has been thanking the boobie gods for blessing me in that way this time around.
- With Kaiden my hair started falling out in clumps in the shower during my pregnancy. Not too worry. If you have felt or seen my hair, believe me, I have been blessed with 9 times that of an average head of hair. But this time around it seems to be holding steady and I haven't really lost any at all.
- This baby seems to be very active so far. It is still early to feel the forceful kicks and punches, but he/she moves a lot. Kaiden moved all. the. time. All the time.
- It feels like I am carrying pretty low.
- I crave sweets. Salty and sugary sweets. Mostly chips and milkshakes.
- I am super moody. With Kaiden I was an emotional train wreck. I cried a lot. My poor husband. This time around I feel extremely agitated. Like if I don't control myself someone will surely get a butt chewing. Again, my poor husband.
So there you have it. I think that is enough information to cast your vote. I will give you the final outcome on Friday after the ultrasound! Stay tuned...