- An uncooked spaghetti noodle. Measuring approximately 2 cm long. I am still wondering how he found that thing.
- Rocks from our yard. Now that he has started walking (May God help us all) I took him outside to "discover" the world around him. Apparently rocks taste good to him.
- Rocks/pebble like things from our gas fireplace. Luckily it wasn't on, but he did manage to open the glass doors and find these "decorative" rock things and put them in his mouth.
- Thread. So tiny I barely could see it. But must have looked appetizing just sitting there on the floor. So, why not eat it?
- A dead bug. Protein, I guess.
- A tampon. In the wrapper, but still.
- A panty liner. See above.
- A clean sock. Yes, all those hours of laundry and I now I have to wash them yet again. No wonder it seems like I get nothing accomplished.
- Dog food.
Monday, December 1, 2008
In the past 24 hours here is a list of the things that I have pulled out of Kaiden's mouth.