Monday, December 8, 2008

Google Me

I use a site called FEEDJIT to see who comes and goes from my blog. Believe me I am not obsessive about it, but often I have have quite the laugh seeing exactly how people find my blog through Google. So below, I have compiled a list of some of the searches that have brought you all to little 'ole me.

Chicago, IL googled “tortellini at 10 in the morning.” Ooookaaaay Chicago. Whatever you say. Tortellini at 10 in the morning wouldn’t be my first choice, but hey, if that’s what you’re craving by all means don’t let me stand in your way. However can I say something? You do live in Chicago. Home of the deep dish pizza. After a late night of partying I am thinking that might sound a little better at 10am. I’m just sayin’.

Dansville, New York googled blogurl: blogspot.com inpostt.”
May I suggest that you don’t google things while you are drunk, NY? I am speaking from experience.

Syracuse, New York googled Aquanet.”
While I realize that the 80's have made quite a comeback lately, I don't think that this is one road that you want to go down again. Some advice...Aquanet=bad news. Stay away. Stay far away.

Westland, Michigan googled “pack rats damaging cars in Sedona, AZ.”
Yes, my car got damaged in Sedona, AZ. But, no, it wasn't by pack rats. Sorry wrong blog.

Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh googled “A thankfulness message for friend.”
Bhopal, thank you for being my friend. And between us friends, where the heck is Bhopal anyway?

Rochester, New York googled “I am a Mom and a germ phobe.”
Nice to meet you Rochester. I am a Mom and a germ phobe as well. We should get together and share disinfecting stories sometime.

New York, NY googled “buying a mattress.”
Please don't take my advice in this department. I obviously am not the expert. But I will say that I decided to buy myself an early Christmas present and purchase a new Sleep Number. If all goes according to plan, it'll be at my door by the end of the month. I'll let you know how it goes.

New York googled “are cheddar sun chips bad for you during pregnancy.”
I'm no doctor, New York, but I eat those things like they are going out of style. Other than the fact that you might gain a few more pounds more than you are supposed to, I say, if it makes pregnancy more enjoyable, go for it. I do.

Birmingham googled “Cheese pampers.”
Well, Birmingham, I'm speechless. While I know that they sell eatable underware for ADULTS, I can't imagine that Cheese Pampers would go over well for babies.

So there you have it. What is the moral to this post? Protect yourselves and your family from the strange Googlers out there! They may be spying on you!

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh Tracey, thank you for your faithfulness! Whenever I need a laugh, you deliver. Blessings, my friend!

liz said...

Loved this post! One of my googlers googled mother/daughter sex!!!!

Katie @ 3 Blondes and a Redhead said...

...and THIS is why I chose not to allow people to find me through Google. There are some crazies out there...cheese pampers? Really Birmingham!

chandy said...

I think cheese pampers is the strangest think I've heard in a while. I hope it was a typo?!? I finally got curious a few days ago and signed my blog up for one of those tracker things and saw that someone found my site by googling "Great proverbs by civil engineers." I didn't know whether to feel pride that my blog might have led someone to a great proverb, or embarassed that out of all the civil engineers in the world, I'm the first one google finds to offer such insight...weird

Susan said...

Oh man, I am scared. That was so funny, and I'm going to check the site out right now!

Katie said...

I always get a kick out of how people find my blog! What exactly are some of these people looking for? Although I can't really talk. I did just google "Little mermaid erection" didn't I?

BeLovedAiMeE said...

that is hilarious...now I have to check mine too. thanks for the laugh.