With only a week to go before you hop in your sleigh and fly, I just realized that I forgot to give you my wish list this year. I've been a good girl, if that's what your thinking, if you don't count the time that I cut in front of that lady in the grocery store line. I really was in a hurry and did you see her cart? I would have been there forever waiting behind her. I felt bad about it. Really. I did.
Oh, and before we continue. I'm really sorry about my blog post yesterday. Every one reaches their breaking point sometime and, well, getting that ticket in the mail was mine. When I mail my check in to pay the bloody ticket I'll put it in a Christmas card to make up for my nastiness. I'll even draw a smiley face after signing my name. How's that sound?
Now, let's get down to business.
- I-pod Nano. You know the one that comes in all those pretty colors. I want the pink one, cause I'm a pink kind of girl. I think I am the only one on the face of the planet that doesn't own an I-pod and that just has to change.
- Laptop computer. I want freedom to sit on my lazy butt anywhere in the house to do my
blog surfingimportant business. Nothing worse than being confined to the office.
- A Chi flat iron. You've seen my hair, Santa, and you know it needs some taming. So, help a girl out here.
- A cleaning lady. I'll settle for once a month. Bi-weekly if your feeling really generous.
- Celine Dion CD. Yes, Santa, I realize that I am under the age of 50. But she has a voice of an angel. Ahhhhhh.....
- Custom blog design.
- One of those Panini Griddle press do hickeys. I saw someone on TV use it last night. It looked sooo good. I can make all sorts of crazy things on there...pancakes, quesadillas, steaks, paninis, etc, etc, etc. Must. Have. Panini. Griddle. Press...
So, Santa, that was pretty painless, don't ya think? We really are looking forward to having you stop by next week. I even went out and bought some cookies to make for you on your visit to our home. Chocolate chip. Your favorite, right? It's the least I could do. I hope I don't eat them all before you come.