Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Charlie Brown Christmas

Do you just not love Charlie Brown Christmas or what? Every year I watch this program when it makes it's way on TV and every year I am taken back to my childhood. This year was no exception. And guess what, I ain't afraid to admit it. I love this program. Last night after putting the little one to bed, I snuggled up with my popcorn and enjoyed watching this classic story of Charlie and his pathetic looking tree.

But by searching out a clip for you on You Tube, I came across a classic turned 2000 version. As in Andre 2000...if you catch my drift. Watch and enjoy. I'm especially fond of the part where Lucy "shakes it like Polaroid picture!" Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Dorsey said...

This is AWESOME!!!

One of my FAVORITE parodies of this was done by SNL, and hubby and I giggle every year when we watch the real thing. See it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05qV_MSP2OQ

Katie said...

That was so cute. Is it bad that Connor and I just watched it together? I don't think he listened to the words ;)

Tracy said...

HEHEHE...

ashley said...

thanks for bringing back the memories for me--with a twist =).
i enjoyed it!!