Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday



It has been a few weeks since I participated in Thankful Thursday. Now that I think I am making my way back to feeling like my old self again I need to remember each week to be thankful. This week I am thankful for:
  • Wonderful friends that attend our weekly bible study. I so look forward to Tuesday nights when we all get together to encourage and support each other in our faith walk.
  • My husband's enthusiastic, entrepreneurial spirit. I know that how ever bad these economic times will get (and they don't look good on a global scale) that he will always take care of his family.
  • My family. A true blessing to me each and every day.
  • Bunco tonight. A night away with friends and a chance to win some of their money! Hee hee.

For more Thankful Thursday visit Grace Alone.

16 comments:

Denise said...

Welcome back dear one, glad you are feeling better.

Jill said...

Tracey,

Glad you are feeling better - praise God for the miracle growing inside of you this day!

Enjoy your week as you spend time with family giving thanks to our King!

In His amazing grace,
Jill

Noah's Mommy said...

All good things to be thankful for....Happy Thursday to you

~*Lisa*~ said...

All wonderful things to be thankful for especially feeling better. Having creative husbands is wonderful! Happy Thankful Thursdays! Blessings!

Bonnie said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Thank you for sharing your list. Blessings!

Denise said...

Welcome Back - you have been missed! Family and Friends are truly bountiful blessings! Blessings,
Denise

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Glad you are feeling better and you are right- sometimes there is nothing better than a little healthy competition with our friends :-)

Katie said...

I'm thankful you inspired me to help a family during Christmas this year :)

Sherrylinn said...

Glad you are feeling better!

Rhonda said...

Good job! Blessings always abound when we but stop for a minute and give thanks.

Nice, nice post.

Notwifezilla said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better, and what great things to be thankful!

Michele Williams said...

Glad you are feeling better. Welcome back. Great list.

Just me said...

Glad you are feeling better, such a great list!

Danielle said...

Oh Tracey, that is so sweet, you have such a wonderful little family, and I cannnot wait for the other bundle of joy to be born, you are going to have the best gift of all, the birth of a neww beginning. God bless you

Just me said...

Happy Thanksgiving Tracey, to you and your family!

Debra said...

Tracey,

Glad you are feeling better! I've kind of been out of blogville lately only because of Jay's surgery...just got so far behind!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

((hugs)) to you!