Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Drought

Thanks all who have stuck by me in my, ummm, blogging drought of sorts for the past few weeks. Honestly, I attribute this lack of blogging enthusiasm to my new case of the "blahs." It's bad, people. Really bad. I truly have nothing of substance to say.

I mean, I could sit here and write about how all I want to do every spare minute I have is sleep. Or I could tell you that I pretty much feel like I could eat everything in the house. Or even that I had no problems with lines at the polling place yesterday and was in an out in a flash. Or that I am a fat heafer (already) and can't fit in any of my regular clothes and look like a drown rat in maternity clothes. Or that my house is in major need of some TLC and that a vacuum would be just the thing is looking for. Or that I am heading to Costco pronto to purchase a Tempur-Pedic mattress topper for our o-so-uncomfortable bed that is only 3 years old that we can't bring ourselves to just get rid of even though it has caused many sleepless nights. But, let's be honest, that would all be B-O-R-I-N-G!

So, I apologize for my lack of posts, wit and just plain enthusiasm for blogging lately. I am sure I will turn around here soon. Maybe a few cupcakes or brownies may kick me back into gear?

5 comments:

Just me said...

Hi Tracey:)

I liked your post! I hope you're feeling okay with your pregnancy. I remember how it was. But I'm sure, remembering it isn't the same as living it right now. Hang in there:) Don't worry about your bloggy groove;) for some reason, I've been struggling with mine too! No worries! It comes back after a while;)

Just me said...

You've been tagged!

Rhonda said...

I just found you through blogger off of snickerdoodles and love your blog... most of all thought how ironic.... I am a transplant from Arizona now living in Connecticut.

Enjoy Phoenix....and should you ever head to Tucson (Sabino Canyon) that is where I am from.

Katie said...

Yuck, hang in there! You'll come through the other side soon.

liz said...

I think the "Drought" must be due to the lack of wine. . .

Perhaps if you keep whining you'll be back to your old self in no time!