Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Today is going to be a simple Thankful Thursday. Because today I am thankful for the weather. And if you live in Phoenix, you know what I am talking about. We have officially made it to the low 90's. And we are even forecasted to get into the 80's by next week.

Can I get an Amen?!

In the recent weeks we have been fluctuating between high 90's and even a weekend of the mid 80's. That was a fluke, though, and it shot right back up again into the 90's. But I think it is now safe to say that we are finally getting into the Fall around these parts and can look forward to some bearable temps. I have even been able to enjoy our morning walks once again with Kaiden and our dog, Paco.

This really is my favorite time of year. And even though we don't really see the leaves change and fall to the ground like I remember from the Northeast, God's beauty still shines through here in Arizona.

9 comments:

Denise said...

Such a beautiful picture, thanks for sharing. Enjoy the weather sweetie.

Denise said...

What joy it is when we can see God's beauty wherever we are! Amazing picture..thanks for sharing!

Laurie Ann said...

Yay on the changing of the season! We, in Mississippi, had some cool days a while back but it's turned kind of muggy again...I'm waiting - patiently.....Happy Thankful Thursday to you!

Katie said...

What a beautiful picture. I missed the leaves too when we lived in Colorado, but every place has it's own unique beauty.

Debra said...

Tracey,

What a gorgeous picture. We don't get fall here in Florida either...we get that small reprieve in the 80's and take that as our fall.

I've got some love for you at my blog!

((hugs)) & blessings to you!

Shabby Olde Potting Shed said...

Hey,
Loved your TT post! Beautiful!
Pssst.. I also liked your rhyme over at Kellys!
Your blog name is AWESOME!
Lea
<*)))><

Edie said...

Hi Tracey!

What a beautiful picture and what a beautiful attitude. I moved from California to Texas and have driven back and forth a few times (in August). Each time we get into Arizona, when I step out of the car to put gas in it, I immediately felt like I was melting into the pavement! LOL So glad the temps are dropping for you.

I also wanted to let you know that the three finalists in the Blog Makeover contest have been announced at Rich Gifts & Graphics. http://richgift.blogspot.com/

Thanks for participating!

Tracy said...

Ugh, I'm still waiting for the cool down! I get really super impatient for it this time of year - I feel like I've been hot non-stop for forever. I know, the cooler temps are coming...

I have two new blessings for you over at my blog! Come by when you can and check them out!

Danielle said...

I know what you mean Tracey!! Living in Louisiana I have had my fill of hot days!! Today has been great!! It has cooled off soo much and I am enjoying the cool weather!! Have a blessed week!!