Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thankful Thursday: I Love My Hubby Because...



I have been tagged! Tracy over at Seed Thoughts tagged me, and this time I get to share five reasons why I love my hubby. I figured I would post this on Thankful Thursday since these are also reasons why I am so thankful to have hubs!
THE RULES:

Grab the graphic and insert with these rules, in your post.Give at least 5 reasons why you love your hubby. List more if you want. Tag 5 people (or more) to play along and link to their blogs in your post.Then visit those women’s blogs and leave them a comment on any of their posts.


I CHOOSE TO TAG:
-All Thankful Thursday participants. Come on, you know your husband rocks so join in!


5 REASONS I LOVE MY HUBBY:

  1. He is a hard working man. Seriously, I don't know how he does it. He gets up at 4:45am, leaves the house by 6am, battles the crazy Phoenix traffic on his 35-45 minute commute to the office, works all day (while sometimes getting yelled at by ignorant clients), battles the same traffic to get home and greets us with a smile. In his "off time" he researches stocks on the Internet, stays up-to-date with all the current events and reads mind boggling amounts of financial information, emails and magazines so to stay on top of the market. Phew. All so he can provide a wonderful home for his family and I can stay home and eat bon bons and blog all day take care of our son and home.

  2. He is funny. Actually, goofy is a better word. You probably wouldn't know it from outside, but if you were able to tape us on hidden camera, you would think we are a bunch of 6 year olds. I often ask him, "Where did you come from?"

  3. He loves his family. The thing that warms my heart the most is to watch him with our son. Whether it is reading to him or playing with him, he does it with so much love that it often brings tears to my eyes.

  4. He's really smart. Like really smart. I can pretty much ask him anything and he knows the answer.

  5. He puts up with me. And does it with a smile on his face. Despite my moodiness and irrational emotions and ADD tendencies, he still loves me. Even telling me often how lucky he is to have me. It's a good thing too, cause at this point, he doesn't have any other choice.

I love you honey!

12 comments:

Denise said...

Such a sweet post.

Debra said...

Tracey,

I love your thankful heart! I'm glad you must be feeling better too!

Blessings to you today!

Denise said...

Great post! Oohhh and now I am thankful to have scrolled down and seen your soup recipe...YUMMO! Thank you!

Susan said...

I'm CRACKING up at the comment before mine by Denise - I was going to write the same thing:

"Sweet post, and thank you for the soup recipe!" I literally just commented on it!

newlyweds said...

Aww, what a sweet post! I know your hubby will love reading it.

Dorsey said...

how sweet!!!

btw, I have an award waiting for you:
http://searchingformyinnerskinny.blogspot.com/2008/10/more-strange.html

Tracy said...

Awwww - I knew tagging you would be fun. Sounds like a great guy. I'm so glad you played along. I particularly loved the part about the bon bons - wish I'd thought of that! Blessings!

Dana said...

awwwwwwwww....what a TOUCHING Thankful Thursday! We all need to do this I believe...remember all the reasons we love and married those great men of ours!

Loved the blog!

Marsha said...

Wonderful tribute to hubby, Tracey!
Thanks for sharing it with us.

Have a blessed day.

Jill said...

Tracey thanks for stopping by my blog!

I enjoyed your post about your husband too!

He sounds like a great guy and a true blessing!

Your family photo is precious! How old is your son now?

Have a blessed weekend,
Jill

Mrs. Cuddles said...

Beautiful grateful post about your husband. Thank you for visiting my blog.

~Mrs. Cuddles

Just me said...

What a sweet post:)