Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
I am feeling quite ambitious today. That might not last too long, but hey, I figured I better go with it before I run out of gusto. I slept in today and didn't go to the gym at 4:45am. That might have something to do with it. But, whatever the case, I got lots to do and today's my day!
  • Morning walk with Kaiden and Paco. Check!
  • Clean bathrooms. Master-Check! Powder room-in progress (I needed a break!)
  • Clean kitchen
  • Print and fill out application for social security card for Kaiden. Check!
  • Laundry
  • Make appointment to get my hair did. Check!
  • Vacuum
  • Dust
  • Look into dental insurance for Kaiden and fight with HR to find out why he was never added.
  • Nap

If all goes according to plan, and Kaiden manages to nap well for me today (I'm not too optimistic on that) then I may just get everything done that I need to. Well, that is if I can stay off the computer and stop blogging when I should be cleaning.

What are you tackling today?

3 comments:

MomOf3 said...

You have a lot on your plate today! Good luck and I hope the napping force is with you! :)

Susie said...

Good luck on that tackle list:-)

Danielle said...

Good for you!! I tried doing some cleaning today, I cleaned out the frig and OMG!! Need to do that more often!! God Bless!