The first award is from Dorsey over at Searching for my Inner Skinny. She says all the things that I am thinking but don't have the nerve to say out loud. I love people like that. Tell it like it is, sista, tell it like it is.
With this award I am supposed to tell 6 things that make me happy. Only 6? Here is goes...
- Chocolate chip cookies. Right out of the oven. With a tall glass of cold milk. Come on, does it get any better than that?
- Snuggling. I have turned all of the boys in my house into snuggle bunnies. It's a rule that you must snuggle if you live in this house.
- Arizona sunsets. Ahhhh....God's true beauty right out my back door.
- A great dancing flick. Ain't nothin' better than seeing professional dancers cut a rug.
- My family, of course. This should probably be #1, but hey, I got chocolate on my mind.
- A great book. I love to end a long day laying in bed curled up with a good read.
My next award is from Tracy over at Seed Thoughts. She has a true heart for God and her words are inspiring. She has a little one the same age as my little guy so she gives me words of encouragement as we seem to go through the same scenarios at the same time. Thanks Tracy!
Now with both of these awards I am supposed to choose different people to pass them along to. I usually don't follow those rules. Which is weird for me, cause I sooo am a rule follower. Usually. I guess I never feel right just picking out a few people since I love so many blogs that I visit. If you read this whole post, consider yourself awarded....I heart you!