Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My New Awards

Wow, y'all. I am truly honored to have received these two new awards. There are so many awesome women bloggers out there that I don't feel worthy of such praise. But, if you insist, I'll take 'em anyways. Mine, mine!

The first award is from Dorsey over at Searching for my Inner Skinny. She says all the things that I am thinking but don't have the nerve to say out loud. I love people like that. Tell it like it is, sista, tell it like it is.

With this award I am supposed to tell 6 things that make me happy. Only 6? Here is goes...

  1. Chocolate chip cookies. Right out of the oven. With a tall glass of cold milk. Come on, does it get any better than that?
  2. Snuggling. I have turned all of the boys in my house into snuggle bunnies. It's a rule that you must snuggle if you live in this house.
  3. Arizona sunsets. Ahhhh....God's true beauty right out my back door.
  4. A great dancing flick. Ain't nothin' better than seeing professional dancers cut a rug.
  5. My family, of course. This should probably be #1, but hey, I got chocolate on my mind.
  6. A great book. I love to end a long day laying in bed curled up with a good read.

My next award is from Tracy over at Seed Thoughts. She has a true heart for God and her words are inspiring. She has a little one the same age as my little guy so she gives me words of encouragement as we seem to go through the same scenarios at the same time. Thanks Tracy!


Now with both of these awards I am supposed to choose different people to pass them along to. I usually don't follow those rules. Which is weird for me, cause I sooo am a rule follower. Usually. I guess I never feel right just picking out a few people since I love so many blogs that I visit. If you read this whole post, consider yourself awarded....I heart you!

6 comments:

Debra said...

Tracey,

Ok, listen...I'm running out of poems! I need your help! I'm trying to win you a blog makeover. Come to my blog and go to the sidebar...click on the blog makeover giveaway.

You have to write a poem. I've written you two. You can enter every day this week! I'm so hoping you win!!!! But I'm not the brightest crayon in the box! Help!

((hugs)) & blessings to you!

Dorsey said...

Hey gal, thanks for the wonderful compliment about my frankness. hehe

Just me said...

Congratulations on your two awards Tracey! That's awesome!

Love your list:) Chocolate chip cookies and cold milk.... Yum!!!

Katie said...

Congrats & well deserved!
And now I want a chocolate chip cookie.

Just me said...

Tracey go look on Best Blogs at http://www.themomblogs.com !

Wow! :))

Katie @ 3 Blondes and a Redhead said...

Love the list! Literally...I love everything on your list. Well, except YOUR family. I don't really know them as well as my own...