Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Feeling Fat

I feel fat today. Not too sure why.

Maybe it was the Spinach Artichoke Dip that I have left over from Kaiden's party that I ate Saturday. And Sunday. And Monday. Oh, yeah, and yesterday.

With chips.

Or maybe it was the cake and ice cream that I ate on Saturday. Then it called my name on Sunday and I answered.

Nah.

How 'bout the cookies?

Nope. I'm sure that wasn't it.

I know, it was probably the chocolate chips that I keep in the cupboard that I had a handful of the other day. Or two. Maybe three. Okay, four handfuls, but I'm sure that was all I had.

Hmmmm, I can't quite figure it out. I mean, I have been eating salads for dinner the past couple of nights. With a roll. Or two. And butter.

Like I said, I am feeling fat today. I am still not quite sure why.


8 comments:

Melissa Darby said...

You are hilarious!! You are very much not fat!

Debra said...

Your food intake sounds very yummy to me right now! Happy Wednesday!

Blessings to you today...un-fat one!

Blessed One said...

You constantly crack me up! Thanks for sharing your yummy diet secrets! ;)

mrsbear said...

I don't know what that's like. I always feel slim and trim from all my healthy eating, I've got carrot sticks in my purse all the time for low calorie snacks on the run. Wait, never mind those are pixie sticks. Sometimes you need to binge a little or for a week. Surely I'm not one to judge. It'll all balance itself out, for example, if you ever get a stomach flu. ;-) Great post.

Katie said...

Yum. Stop it woman, you are making me hungry!

Elizabeth Channel said...

All those yummy goods sound worth it!

(You look awfully thin to me!!)

newlyweds said...

ha! I have those fat moments as well. Sometimes you just have to eat what tastes soo darn good!

Cheryl said...

Hey Tracey,

That sounds just like the things I do. And, then wonder why my clothes do not fit and I feel fat!

Love it!

Have a great weekend!
Cheryl