Thankful Thursday is a chance to look back at the week and offer up my praise for all that I am most thankful for.
- I am thankful the hail that we had the other night (yes, hail in AZ. In September. I didn't think it was possible either but I saw it with my own two eyes) didn't damage my just-back-from-the-auto-body-shop car.
- I am thankful that NFL season has started. E-A-G-L-E-S...EAGLES! This is our year. I know it. Just as long as Donovan McNabb doesn't ruin it like he does every year. Somebody please tell me what's all the hype about him, cause I don't get it.
- I am thankful that that we had firefighters, military, police force, medics and volunteers that helped in the aid on September 11, 2001. Can you believe it was 7 years ago, today, that we were attacked?
- I am thankful for hubs who works so hard so I can stay home to raise our son.
- I am thankful for my son who brings me continued happiness and joy everyday.
- I am thankful for a wonderful extended family that are all healthy.
Have a Thankful Thursday! Visit Sting My Heart for more thankful lists!