Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Thankful Thursday is a chance to look back at the week and offer up my praise for all that I am most thankful for.
  • I am thankful the hail that we had the other night (yes, hail in AZ. In September. I didn't think it was possible either but I saw it with my own two eyes) didn't damage my just-back-from-the-auto-body-shop car.
  • I am thankful that NFL season has started. E-A-G-L-E-S...EAGLES! This is our year. I know it. Just as long as Donovan McNabb doesn't ruin it like he does every year. Somebody please tell me what's all the hype about him, cause I don't get it.
  • I am thankful that that we had firefighters, military, police force, medics and volunteers that helped in the aid on September 11, 2001. Can you believe it was 7 years ago, today, that we were attacked?
  • I am thankful for hubs who works so hard so I can stay home to raise our son.
  • I am thankful for my son who brings me continued happiness and joy everyday.
  • I am thankful for a wonderful extended family that are all healthy.

Have a Thankful Thursday! Visit Sting My Heart for more thankful lists!

9 comments:

Denise said...

Praise God for sweetly blessing you.

Blessed One said...

What a great list of thankfuls! Ok, now you've gotten to expreience our rare hail here in the valley. How about snow - on Easter! Just when you think you've got the weathr figured out here in the Valley of the Sun, it does something to throw you for a loop! It makes for good stories anyway. Blessings!

Front Porch Legacy said...

I am thankful that we have 2 televisions, so that I don't have to watch every single football game. I don't get Fantasy Football!

Debbie said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I live in Phoenix too! Glad to find another local blogger.

Aimee said...

I Love thankful thursdays, I need to participate in them more!

Thanks for your comments on my blog!!!! I'll have to add ya to my list!

Debra said...

What a beautiful TT post. I'm not sure about the Go Eagles part...Go Colts I can understand (so kidding ya..no, not really) haha

God bless you today!

Michelle said...

What a great idea. It's so nice to take the time to appreciate what we have. The hail sounds scary!

Stonefox (otherwise known as Heidi) said...

Loved your list!

Melissa said...

Great list. My dad lives in Scottsdale and one Christmas we went out to visit expecting to swim and wear shorts. It snowed on Christmas day. I think it was my only white Christmas ever. And it was in Arizona. Go figure.
Loved your list except you spelled Cowboys wrong. Embarrassing.